孙老师的主页 https://www.ecu.edu.au/schools/e ... rofessor-hongqi-sun
POST-DOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOW (LEVEL A – B) – Chemical/Materials Engineering
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
ALEVA: $85,025 - $91,626; ALEVB: $95,979 - $113,978
3 YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
The School of Engineering is looking for an enthusiastic Post-doctoral Research Fellow to conduct research for an ARC discovery project in the Laboratory of Energy and Environmental Catalysis. The successful candidate will be involved in the design and conduct of research in the following fields of:
• Membrane catalysis;
• (Photo-)Electrochemical catalysis; or
• Chemical sensing.
• Conduct and co-ordinate research activities;
• Publish and promote the results of the research;
• Develop the track record to apply for external research funding (e.g. DECRA);
• Initiate and develop targeted research collaborations;
• Engage in the supervision and training of research students;
• Work closely with other team members.
The successful applicant will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
This full-time, 3 year fixed term position attracts remuneration of $85,025 - $113,978 plus 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our Future Staff website.
Interested applicants are encouraged to contact Associate Professor Hongqi Sun via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information prior to submitting an application.
Please upload your CV along with a statement addressing the selection criteria.